Sunday, June 13, 2010

Teri Hatcher’s Daughter Meets Justin Bieber!

Teri Hatcher “scored big points” with her daughter by introducing her to Justin Bieber. The Desperate Housewives actress’ made 12-year-old Emerson’s day when she set up a photo with the teen pop superstar at the Digital Content Newfront Conference launch of her new website GetHatched in New York on Wednesday.

““I got her a chance to get a picture with Justin Bieber,” Terri told People magazine. “That was a highlight, and I scored some big points with her.” Teri always makes time for her daughter, but admits she sometimes finds it tough to balance her work with her family life.

“There are times when I really need to separate those things — just be the worker or just be the mom,” she said. “Too often, I think, women try to do everything at the same time. I have friends that are technically driving their kids to school but also looking at their BlackBerry and trying to deal with office messages.

“The stress on the kids and yourself is a disservice to us, and I think we are better off compartmentalizing. It’s hard, but it does work for me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment